Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's for dinner?

After weeks of not working in the kitchen, I'm so glad that I was able to prepare dinner for my nephews & nieces. By the way this is the first time that I have tried cooking sarciado... I guess I over cooked the egg! *lol*

Fish Sarciado
(Sarciadong Tilapia)

sarciado

the ingredients

1 large tilapia (or any fish with white meat)
3 pieces medium tomatoes, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium carrot, julienned (optional)
2 medium eggs, slightly beaten
seasoning granules or salt and pepper
1/2 cup water
cooking oil

here's how

Rub fish with the seasoning granules/salt.
Fry under medium heat. Drain excess oil, set aside.

On a large pan, saute garlic & onion.
Add the tomatoes and carrots, cook over low heat for about a minute.
Pour the egg, stir continously.
Add the water and some seasoning.
Add the fried tilapia, cover the pan and simmer for a minute.
Flip fish on the other side and cook for another minute.
Serve hot!

blog comments powered by Disqus