Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pansit Malabon Express

I have always liked pansit malabon, but this is the first time for me to eat at Pansit Malabon Express.

Nestie & I accidentally pass by the store and we decided to have our lunch there. We're not disappointed because the food was great!

Aside from their main dish which is the Pancit Malabon Special, they also have different value meals to choose from. Like what Nestie ordered, Rellenong Bangus Meal, consist of rellenong bangus, kangkong with bagoong, pansit malabon and a cup of rice. Instead of rellenong bangus you may opt for pork chop, fried chicken, lumpiang shanghai and Lechon Malabon.



Pansit Malabon Express at Rizal Ave., Batangas City


Photobucket

I haven't tried cooking this dish, but I am planning to try.


blog comments powered by Disqus